CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

thought of the day

Friday, March 5, 2010

Touched


Sometimes it's kinda weird when a few words meant more than anything else for someone.
Only a few lines of concern would melt a person's heart. Like me :)
I know im being perasan since he's not saying to me LOL

But im still in shocked state cos he never showed his sentimental side
A total contrast to his usual ways
Until now i never saw him in a mood swing
So it's quite surprising when i can see the real him
As in the complete person where he has flesh and blood, good times and bad times
I think it's because of his protective personality?

To those who know who im talking about
Let's just keep it to ourselves :D
That's a new thing we discover in an old friend





I am starting to see you in a different way
你有点意思 =)









No comments:

Post a Comment