CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

thought of the day

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

It's on. Not gona fail again


Set myself a target today. I've been talking bout this since... 2 months ago? -.-
I guess nothing actually motivated me , until today when my mum said those hurtful things to me
* ok lah it's nothing serious but to a girl, cruel what :'(

So starting from tomorrow, gona get myself more disciplined and no more toleration to the diet
even when im starving like hell
* although i just had my midnight snack just now. Good work eevon! -_- *

Determination is what i need right now , still remembered my 2010 revolution
So, IT'S ON !!
by the way, im praying that my monthly friend wont drop by to visit me in these few days
Still want to go for the waterpark trip le wei ><


things i need to stay away with D:

rules i need to obey

Every family has its flaws .Nobody is perfect enough to suit everyone's demand
Mine is nothing different from that
They dont express well, we've quarrelled once a while
And there's times when an argument makes us forget that we're blood related
But in the end of the day, we still stay as one
Thanks for pampering me, spoiling me although i dont deserve it
I know those were your hard earned cash, you wouldn't spend it off even for yourself
But you were wiling to splurge on a sister like me
Thanks for everything, really
i appreciate it
a lot.


Learning to be a better daughter
A better sister
A better human










No comments:

Post a Comment