CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

thought of the day

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I am still wide awake




It's 2.11 am
The urge of sleeping hasn't come to me yet sigh
i shouldn't have my noon nap -.-

Actually i wanted to blog about the lame things i talked with yuan wei just now
Idiot me i closed the facebook chat box
So i cant copy and paste wth
lazy to write the funny conversations all by myself
so
drop it =x

Oh yea i changed my header
A little weird i know -.-
The picture is not wide enough to fit in
And seems like the app cant extend the pic
So. please bear with me =)

Went through some of my pics
Here's what i found :D

i wanted to make this as my profile pic. cropped chee wai out haha =x




Took these two long ago. It was when chee hong came back from ns for the 1st time.
Snapped by our photographer hoh en en.
She liked it a lot.
hmm
im starting to like it too =x
My face looked way fat though ==


Dont look like me huh? This is what i can prove to people that i am still 18 LOL
i havent reach the big 20 yet
so please, stop saying that i look mature le ><


Gona talk about chap goh mei outing on my next post
peoples please upload the pics asap :)






No comments:

Post a Comment