CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

thought of the day

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Stuck in the mountains



Had a random idea on monday
" Hey why not we go for hiking in the afternoon ?''
They were shocked since i seldom asked them out for exercise LOL
So i dragged mok,en,chee wai, teng, joseph and kexin along :D

I never went for hiking for half a year
So u can imagine how much force i needed to pull my fat body up to the hills
defining gravity man -____-

My face was so pale when i finished the journey
i need to exercise more sigh
Almost took my life away when i finished the journey
too much exaggeration right?
:XXX

Then kexin took us to a place where you can see the whole view of kuantan
I gave up half way, the road was too muddy and sloppy
Plus i cant stand monkey shrieking above my head -.-

They took some picture and said i would regret for not going there
And en dont wana send me the photos cos i didn't went to the place zzz
I still managed to grab it from mok's blog :P





Then we went for mc donald's for dinner
Something funny happened, the conversation below says it all =)

Waiter : welcome to mc donald miss. May i take your order?
Teng : erm.. 1 fillet o fish

Then BAM!
Suddenly the place turned into a sudden site of darkness
yes, there was blackout
And it's NIGHT TIME!!
was pretty creepy i must say
Everything was bluish , just like those scenes in vampire movies.



Since we need to wait for half an hour for electric backup, we decided to go mgm's mc donald
They had their dinner.
I didn't, i just sat there and waited for them to finish it
Without even munching a piece of french fries
* claps*

Honestly, i was quite amazed by my determination xD
But then, i had some fattening meals few days later
argggggh






No comments:

Post a Comment