CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

thought of the day

Sunday, March 14, 2010

A roller coaster ride in 1 day


Had my lunch with chee wai, teng and nyak at Bay Leaf after getting my result certified
I ordered teriyaki salmon
It's a rather small portion, but the cheap price and the good taste make up for it :)

Went out again at night
Headed to Santai for dinner around 9pm
The exterior of the restaurant was gorgeous
But the ambience was a little disappointing
The place was too packed
You can hear the jokes told by patrons sitting next to you
Kinda spoil everything -_-
Food was average, it's damn cheap though

Singing session is up next!!
We had fun screaming and shouting hahaha
Everyone had a blast
But fun do pays for a price
We ended up with sored voice after that -.-
But it's worth it LOL

Went to tc again
Spotted this freaking weird stick-like insect on the beach


Anyway, everything went well until that incident happened
Not gona blog about it, to avoid any misunderstanding
Thats all bout the day =)

My bro is getting me a present
Had 2 in my mind
Branded watch and camera
What should i choose?
i need opinions

No comments:

Post a Comment