CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

thought of the day

Friday, March 26, 2010

it's enough

I am sick of being emo
Im not good at doing this
Sitting there doing nothing but frowning is not what i used to do
I HATE THIS SHIT LOADS!

I need a breakout
For god sake why i have to be the one who stuck in the middle of that matter
Im just a normal 18-year-old
A home is meant to be somewhere that give you warmth and security
Not a place to bring up problems that cant be solved cos of some selfish ill minded idiots

I've tried to cheer up, tried to just forget everything and carry on with my life
But i cant, you know why?
COS I DO CARE FOR YOU ADULTS !!
Dont you feel ashame when someone younger can think wiser than you?
It doesn't have to be like this, if you be a little more considered

Yes you have your reasons, but family comes first, nothing is more important than that
I just don't want to see everyone to be so unhappy
I dont deserve this, at all
You claimed that you are doing this is for the best of us
But the truth is, you are hurting us more

I've just started to learn how to appreciate my family more
i started late, that's why i need to work hard to catch up
I dont want to live with any regrets, not even one
So please, show me what family values are

I dont need rich parents, i dont long for over the top lifestyles
All i want is a peaceful and complete family
Is that too much for a little wish?



The tears are nothing compared to what you've done to this home
I respect you as a leader in this family
Dont make me doubt on that




















No comments:

Post a Comment