CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

thought of the day

Sunday, March 7, 2010

In the process of hibernation



It's been a week since i stepped out of my house.
Miracle? i think so too :P
Sorry girls for turning down all the outing offers
As i said, im hibernating LOL
So maybe i'll turn out like this when im awake


hahaha !

Anyway, it's been a long time since i slept like a pig, and lived like one too haha
Working under the sun made my skin darker. A LOT
Like 3 tones darker? shit
So im staying indoor to make it fairer a little
I know i cant build rome in one day, but at least im making an effort right? :X

But my shopping mode is always on. even when im hibernating LMAO
Spotted these few lovelies on my favourite online boutique
Click here if u wana do some shopping for yourselves :)






I've started my diet today.
And im effing hungry when im typing this post -____-
remember our revolution lim tze ping!!
gona workout this afternoon
Till then
._.

No comments:

Post a Comment