CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

thought of the day

Saturday, March 20, 2010

another phobia of mine


It's 3 in the morning. I should be in slumber now . My mom would sure complain if she know i just got back home.
neehhhh suan le ba. Im not the obedient daughter anyway. well just sometimes :)

Went for a swim today with my gang.
Was a little surprise by the crowded pool.
It's 6.30pm, and i thought there wont be people swimming already.
guess everyone dont want to get serious sunburn , or worst. Darken skin D:

After that headed to crocodile rock for dinner
Something happened in the car when we were on the way there
Me and teng were sitting in the back seat when i saw something dropped from the window.
It's alive and moving, we were scared to death already
So en switched on the light saw that thing
Then she said something terrifying
'' IT A FROG!''
WTF me n teng just screamed and demanded chee wai to stop by the roadside to let that creature out.
And finally that thing jumped out of the car, or else i wont be here blogging already * i think you would be wishing me R.I.P then LOL *

why on earth there's a frog in chee wai's car?
We suspected a prank from him.
But based on his reaction, i dont think he would dare to catch a frog HAHAHA :X
i swear if i catch another animal in his car i'll screw him -.-
* i rarely went berserk. Hate when i was freaked out by 1 damn small creature -_-*

Anyway had a decent dinner at crocodile rock.
I like the service there , warm smiles, polite greetings and soft-spoken waiters.
Me likey :)
Yuan wei joined us later. Talked about being high class in those western restaurants
Ended up with lots of funny jokes xD

Chee wai's lasagna

The drinks we had in black pearl
Teng's pizza

my croco spaghetti


Photos taken earlier. Edited by en
Thanks love :)


Fetched en home. Then four of us went for a late night movie.
Watched ''soloman kane''



This is the only movie that kept us 4 up when it's almost our bedtime
I like the ups and downs in the story.
But there's a few scenes when i almost wanted to cover my whole face with my bag.
Scary lei ><
Anyway luckily yuan wei didn't scare me. He say he did want to but worried that i will faint.
Thank god he didn't, if he did, even i didn't faint, i'll pass out -.-
* around of applause for the movie* the script writer should be given some credits =)

rate : 5 of 5


Stop spamming my facebook wall with those annoying apps already
I dont need to know who am i missing or when im going to die
sheeesh
-.-






No comments:

Post a Comment