CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

thought of the day

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

im fragile

Am still upset cos i cant join them for the trip
our last trip together maybe

I know this is a stupid thing to emo about
I know it's not reasonable for me to whine so long
But heck, im aries, im emotional, im easily affected
Blame on my horoscope then :)

it's not the first time for this kind of bullshit to happen
It's been a few times when i was happily talking bout upcoming outings with them
Then later i had to call it off for some stupid reasons

Usually i'll do something to let it all out
sometimes singing, or even swearing
* bad habit i know. It's the only way i can let loose a little. And mind you, im not rude.
But this time, i havent done anything to cheer myself up
Cos im tired of all these mishaps to happen on me

suddenly i've became a pessimist
Everything disgusted me
Living and dead ones
See everything in a very negative way
The only time when i smiled today was when the taiwan show 娱乐百分百 was showing
Yea. the only hour that i've actually did something else than being frustrated

Thoughts are playing in my mind
Honestly,im upset cos of other matters
Not gona blog about it, due to some personal reasons
I dont like dilemmas
That's why i tried hard to avoid having it
Guess not everything goes the way i want

Will treasure moments that are important to me
Even bittersweet ones



Will be back my old self after i figured something out
Meanwhile, i'll stay home to clear up my mind
Enjoy your trip guys :)


No comments:

Post a Comment