CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

thought of the day

Monday, March 1, 2010

A breath of fresh air


Yesterday was my last day of work YAY!
dont get me wrong. I dont hate my job, it's just that i need to take a break
Working for the past 2 months gave me a good experience.
And i learnt a lot of stuffs.
Gonna miss my boss too :(
She's a great friend and had been giving me a lot of advice on everything.
Hope we can work together in the future :D

Anyway i've been eyeing on a pair of converse



Damn nice red the clash hi series
It's a new arrival so the price is quite not cheap LOL
Had been asking around for opinions on whether i should buy the shoe or not
And all of them gave me the same answer
'' NO"
LMAO


Now im praying for a discount on the shoe
i want it so badly ><







No comments:

Post a Comment