CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

thought of the day

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Shopping therapy and the big day


11th of march was the day of the release of spm result
To relax myself a little, i went for a short shopping trip to ecm on a day before
These are the things that hurt my wallet, but put a smile on my face :)

BB cream from Dr G. Thumbs up for this. It has good oil control and coverage too
Just hope it will launch a bigger package =)

Vincci heels. I need more heel-wearing practices.
Dont want to fall down since it's around 7 inch i think?

Bought a few shirts from blogshop too.
5 pieces for rm127
It's a steal !!!
that's why i cant resist myself for buying it =X

The big day
Reached school around 9.40am
We were the earliest.
Walked around the school and took a peep on the students
Hmm school didn't change a lot
Just that the rules seem more lenient now
Our gang was quite fed up cos they need to have their monthly haircut when they were still schooling
But now, I think the students only cut their hair in every 3 months LOL

Took my result around noon.
Lady luck was looking at me.
Thank you god, for hearing my prayers.
I promised myself to really study hard next time, giving my 100% in my academics
So that i wont have any regrets

During night time, headed to tc again
our usual hangout place
Played some mind games
The question really did trick us though -.-


How many times did meh meh jump over the fence?



Had an exhausting but fun night
'' Bang bang, who died?''
:)









No comments:

Post a Comment