CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

thought of the day

Thursday, March 4, 2010

my shopping list




It's the time of around the year that i crave for something every women would enjoy spending the time in doing it.
Which is...
SHOPPING

gaaah i have lots lots lots of things on my shopping list.
Hope i have enough money to buy everything i want D:

1. Philips curling set
For sure it's gona be mine.
The previous one ( the brand was cherry i think? -_- ) that comes with the shampoo set was apparently KO -.-
This is why i don't trust brands that i never heard before.
And it have to break down in the eleventh hour when i was rushing for work
So i ended up with half-curled hair on that day
FML





2. Makeups
have to restock all the things in my makeup bag.
mascara,eyeshadows, lipgloss etc
oh yea im looking for bb cream
Here's a few that i googled and they received quite a rave review
Im looking for a lip concealer too.
Cant find it in sasa though haix



3.Bags!
Girls will never get enough of these
Same goes for me :D
Saw a few new ones on an online boutique
especially like the clutches
anyone wana share with me for the postage fee? :X

4. Anything that catches my eyes
shopaholic is my second name
So buying things is my favourite hobby
*of course i cant afford to have this hobby all the time. money peoples!! =p

Im worried that i might get carried away with all the spendings ._.
i lost control of myself when it comes to shopping u know? x)





No comments:

Post a Comment