CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

thought of the day

Monday, March 22, 2010

toothless baby ♥


Just finished watching a movie
'' How To Train Your Dragon ''




It's a heart warming movie.
Definitely suitable for small kids
* im 18, but still is a kid inside :X

I LOVE TOOTHLESS!!!!!! * the dragon featured in the movie *
Love it's big eyes , cute characteristic and sometime evil ways xD
so damn cute!
And his laugh , supeeeeeerrrrr adorable :3
How good it will be if toothless really exist in this world

see? cute isn't it ♥♥♥♥♥ toothless =D

Anyway we noticed that toothless kinda looks like a cat
But acts like a dog
A weird combination i guess?
But no matter what it is, toothless is still cutest dragon in this movie x)

rate : 5 of 5


Wish i can get 1 dragon for myself
wana burn my mum for not feeding me these days -.-
no warmth in my own home :(




No comments:

Post a Comment