CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

thought of the day

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

wrong crossovers

Was talking with mum just now
And she asked me bout my blog
she wanted to read it
of course i didn't give her the link :X

Then she said :
'' why dont you let me read? got some secrets i cant know izzit?''
Well mum, i have nothing to hide from you.
But just that having the fact you actually read my blog will creep me out
seriously

Having her commenting on my blog is like me joining her cooking outings
* yes my mum do have those outings with her friends which they'll come over my house
and start to bake something together. Something like adult version of masak masak LOL*
She'll shoo me away and ask me to scram to somewhere else
* ok lah she didn't use the word scram. Im just being drama queen. ignore me :P*

See? i just dont fit into the picture.
Or i put it like this.
What if i intro some Black Eye Pea's songs to her.
After just a few seconds of listening to it, mom will turn out like
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
this


ROFL

Some crossovers just cant make it

So i'll leave all the kitchen space to her
And i'll be in charge of all the lingering in cyberspace :D


And i do love my mum. No doubts =)


♥♥♥♥♥ you x)
by the way, the font colour matches her boots. LOL




No comments:

Post a Comment