CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

thought of the day

Saturday, April 17, 2010

when in rome

ok after a sip of cold drinks
i gain my consciousness LOL
note : see my previous post 

As usual i went to ecm yesterday
* kuantan needs some new entertainments , red box perhaps? :D *
Finally i put on some light make up
It's been 347753467 years since i dolled up
felt a bit ashamed as a girl -.-

Of course, we did a little camwhore in the toilet. It's like a daily routine LMAO


Let me introduce myself. Im a mom. And this is my daughter
She's evil. All thanks to my gene. 
ROFL



The green , red and blue paint in the background look so unglam.





And i always threaten to throw her out of the car.
Poor mok 





Mok seriously can be the ambassador of Garnier.
Her skin is super good even without photoshopped


watched ' when in rome '



It's an enjoyable comedy. Had a few good laughs.
Romantic flicks will never disappoint me. Except for valentine's day :X
OH YA! josh duhamel is so cute!!!!!!!!!!
Tall, dark, handsome, now i know why fergie went gaga over him
But then, he's taken. sien lol




fergie is posing beside the cute little car while josh is in it.
aww so sweet :)

anyway. something distracted me in between the movie.
There's a couple kissing behind us. I think it's normal, so they don't really bother me at all
But chee wai kept asking me to look and telling me EVERY DAMN detail zz
for example :'' yeeer ! he puts his hand around her waist leh. Omg he's kissing her ear . ewww!!''

-___-
damn, then i got distracted .
I cant focus on the movie cos whenever there's a kissing scene,
i'll think of the couple behind.

damn, and im thinking bout them now
DAMN IT !


rate : 3.5 of 5


Damn . I cant get them out of my head
DAMN


No comments:

Post a Comment