CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

thought of the day

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Killer heels

Now i know why they call it a killer heel.
Cos it really can kill someone. like me -.-
I wore my 6 inch vincci yesterday for freaking 5 hours !!!

This is the stupidest thing i've ever done
And my stupidity costs me a pair of swollen and sore feet
why the hell i bought the nice looking but devilish heels ??
guess my brain is not functioning well when im on the shopping mode
in fact. my brain NEVER functions well LOL


The murderer

This is something i want to dedicate to the heels

Nice to see
Eager to wear
Once your feet tear
Dont cry everywhere


hahaha. lame XD

Anyway watched '' Being Human ''



The storyline was ok. It's a typical jack neo movie.
Some funny moments, someone fell, learnt and got up by himself.
Still i think money not enough 2 is way much better than this.
At least it's far more touching and made everyone sobbed.
and i mean everyone, even guys cried

But the ending of being human just made me feel like scolding #%^#&^#&*@*C
Cos all the things i watched for 1 hour and 30 minutes are just the character's dream or imagination
-___-
A total turnoff can?

Now i understand why teachers always say that when we are choosing essay question 
And if we wana pick the completing story ones
NEVER end it with something like : Ali woke up , and it's just a dream

The readers will feel like whacking the author and starts swearing
ok maybe im being over reacting
but seriously, 1 word says it all
DOINK
......

rate : 3 of 5


I cant feel my legs anymore
=.=

No comments:

Post a Comment