CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

thought of the day

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

dumbfounded

Last night i was happily blogging bout how excited i was when there's a lightning
I thought it would rain
I almost wanted to publish the post
But my dad interrupted halfway and i had to off my pc

So waiting patiently in the living room, i was counting down seconds till it rains

30 minutes later....
'' nevermind, it'll rain soon :D''

45 minutes later...
'' any moment now ''

1 hour later
'' (@(&#*)()!!!!()*(>##?>!@? PLEASE PEE A LITTLE YOU BLOODY SKY! ''

-_________-
sorry for the vulgarism, i cant control myself 

So after 1 hour of waiting,
i heard nothing but some dogs barking on the road, neighbour's lame arguments bout which channel they should watch ,my dad's super loud snoring which is no weaker than an amplified speaker and last but not least ..
a message alert from digi bout my expired credit





This is one damn good day
smile
:D



No comments:

Post a Comment