CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

thought of the day

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

one two step, hand in hand

Went to a wedding dinner at hyaat last saturday
But i forgot to bring my camera along zzz
So i took some shitty pics.

 the table settings


 beautiful chandelier but my noob phone took a shit view of it


3.2 megapixel konon! -.-

Anyhow, the hall was nicely decorated.
Simple and nice :)
And there's tons of desserts , not to mention my favourite cheesecakes!!!
also there's free flow of liquor , so i grabbed the opportunity to drink with permissions from my mum :P
I thought i can get more white wines, but there was a  few uncles starting to have some yum seng ceremony of their own at the bar section and they finished every single drop of wine -__-
Not wanting to look like their apprentice, i just ordered beer and left LOL

The emcee of the night was quite funny. He looked like a mafia leader though :X
Anyway he talked some jokes, and i personally like this one
'' marriage is like an institution. The husband lost the bachelor's degree. But the wife gets the masters''
so true!

left around 9 something , close to 10
Then i camwhore for like 2 hours? LOL
New toy what, need to have a little bonding time with it x)






 gifts for the guests.I love my goldie





personally i like this chocolate. It's coffee flavored if im not mistaken 

and of course, being vain is my favourite past time :D



Once bitten, twice shy.






Let bygones be bygones 

No comments:

Post a Comment