CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

thought of the day

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

OMFG!!

Thanks god for hearing my prayers. And thanks to tmnet technician for fixing my internet problems
THANK YOU LOADS!!

fyi : i've been living without internet for 3 days. yea i know it's only 3 days aka 72 hours, but i felt like waiting for 3 years to end all this shit zZzz

In the past 3 days, i was living in hell.
wait, hell is a much more descent word
I was living in VACUUM
like there's just nothing to do, just you and the damn space -.-

And could u believe it, i actually watched some hokkien cooking show to pass my time
I have no idea what they were talking about, just know the host will shout ''HO CHIAK'' when she eats anything lol

ok quit the whining. Im back with blogging and non stop spamming on facebook!
After the dreadful 3 days, i will never ever x1000000 complain bout how boring facebook is
Try living without it for 1 week, u'll feel the pain :D

Anyway, i finally got a new toy!!!!
tadaa~ my new sony camera x)

tp moo, now i understand why u love sony so much
They take freaking good quality pictures lor!!

here's the big difference the first one is taken by my noob walkman phone. The second one is taken by my sony camera
ironically, both are under sony label -.-





i cant even zoom in on the chandelier lights. wtf

 see how detailed the picture is? Camera is not pricey for no reason





I shall name my camera goldie cos of its colour
But i still love my phone, for its texting and calling functions LOL
but for picture taking wise, i'll leave it to my goldie =D
And she got an awesome looking casing * yea, it's a she. bleah *


Her boyf, i named him brownie LOL


Goldie never fails my expectations
:) 







No comments:

Post a Comment