CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

thought of the day

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Back to black


Poor bloggie. It's been like 342473687834905 years since i really posted a nice and long article.
With a deep guiltiness , i've decided to be a loyal blogger again
LOL lame much.

k cut the crap.
Changed my hair colour on saturday
It's not voluntary , i was forced to it cos of the jpa interview.
Well im not complaining, since they are offering me scholarship xD

But then....
My hair is in black colour now
yea, fugly black -.-
My mum said i look nicer now
* according to her, i looked like a bimbo when im a brunette. WTF? == *

warmer tone of the picture

Teng : dont take pics while wearing your house tee lar
-.-
She's always the one who recognizes all my pyjamas xD



Even the stylist in the saloon asked me :
'' eh why u wana dye black? i thought u like lighter colour?''
D: i dont want it too zzzz
aihz. never mind. For the scholarship, its worth it.

The interview is held on tuesday. Hope i wont get those irritating butterflies in my stomach
At least hope that i can breathe smoothly during the interview =.=
And wont humiliate myself in front of the panels.
*crossing fingers*
Wish me luck peoples!

No comments:

Post a Comment