CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

thought of the day

Saturday, April 10, 2010

I should exist in stone age


I think im mistakenly born in this era of century.
I should live in the stone age where they have no computer, no facebook and most importantly
NO TOUCH SCREEN PHONES
lol

The story started when i went out for the usual yumcha session with the gang at Red Flora
Was using tze yow's phone to online
Im incredibly stupid in using touch screen phones
no joke -.-

First of all,
I cant touch the touch screen properly * hahaha confused right? xD*
According to them , i look like an auntie in using new technology when im using the phone
why?
I looked annoyed when i cant find the back button and the logout sign
And i have problem scrolling up and down
-_-

The same thing happened when im using chee wai's iphone
My stumpy and fat fingers made me keep on pressing the wrong apps
And i always forget how to back out from the page
So much for being a 18-year-old zzz

I think i would end up crying out loud if everyone's starting to use touch screen phones
I prefer writing letters and let the pigeons to send it for me instead LOL




These babies were never meant to be mine :(




People looks cool with an iphone
I look terrified with it -.-


No comments:

Post a Comment