CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

thought of the day

Thursday, April 22, 2010

dream mania

Had been having these outrageous dreams for the past weeks days.
My friend said cos i watched too much movies already -.-

Dream on day 1 : pregnancy
Yes, i dreamt that im pregnant. And i can observe clearly how big my tummy was.
It's like i ate big mac for every meal in past 10 years lol
And i gave birth after a night of sleep. LOL
didn't even feel the pain at all.
Worst, my baby looked exactly like me.
seriously, EXACTLY.
like just photoshoping my face and put it on a child's body zzz

Dream on day 2 : french guy
The most wonderful dream i had in my life. I have a french boyf.
And he is supeeeer hot.
He looked like josh duhamel-cum-jacob black-cum-wang leehom-cum-吴彦祖
ok i got to stop, or else the list will go on xP
yea, he got all the good things every man wants.
1 word says it all : SMOKING-HOT!!
but good things never last long.
I woke up in the middle of the dream.
why? cos there's a phone call.
Here comes the best part....


HE CALLED THE WRONG NUMBER!
#%$@@*(*!!!^%%



Dream on day 3 : the exorcist 
The weirdest dream of all.
I got the power to overcome evil spirits.
And i dont need to wear black robes.
I did all the fighting evil thing in a plain tee and a pair of jean
rofl

Dream on day 4 : a walk down  memory lane
This was more like a flashback.
Anyway, memory is best kept in mind.
been there, done that, and i'll move on :)


Dream on day 5 : Worst nightmare
nahhh suan le ba. Dont gona mention this one
It's freaking lame and even a first grader would laugh at me -_______-





this is cute * smiles with an evil grin*



You'll know how high the sky is
once you've hit rock bottom

No comments:

Post a Comment