CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

thought of the day

Monday, April 5, 2010

shortcut

OMG
i figured out how to put the youtube video on my blog!!!
ok i know it's nothing big
But for an idiot like me it's considered as a big achievement LOL hahahha

I wanted to share some songs i like long ago
But i couldn't find the way to post it here -.-
I just kept on clicking the share button to find the blogger icon
Then i thought it got something to do with the HTML code which i know nothing bout it
Noob zz

Anyway this great discovery ease out my blogging
Whenever im lack of topics to crap about,
Just post 1 song and lyric then gao tim! xD
Feel like punching me right? :P

Anyway this is one of my favourite song on the moment


他的手掌有种粗糙的体贴
他在我需要时候出现身边
被你伤的那些
崩溃眼泪
多亏他无私的奉陪


哪天要是和你真的再见面
谁都不要再提醒那一段从前
有些事不面对 反而安心安全
你无权再动摇我的世界


现在我有了幸福 有人照顾 应该知足
你不像他 从不让我哭
可是我越想投入 越是生疏 抱的再紧
依旧止不住那流失的温度


现在我不停忙碌 不断让步 想看清楚
你不像他 把我当成全部
可是爱有时善良 有时残酷 我要如何
爱他像爱你那样义无反顾


哪天要是和你真的再见面 我不会提到最后和他的一切
面对不爱的人 我终于谅解了
曾经你用无言画的句点

Food for thought :
As usual, i look at the lyrics when im listening to the songs
This particular one, caught my attention.
Sweet yet bitter
Mixed feelings which are well expressed
Something every couple is having in their relationships


逝去的爱就像空气一样
往往不会发现它的存在
甚至忽略原来它是重要的
唯一领悟的时候
已经在缺氧了
那时, 爱也过了该有的期限

Dont let love ones turn their backs on you
When you still have the chance to lay your head on their shoulders













No comments:

Post a Comment