CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

thought of the day

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

let the distance mark our past

few days ago i came upon an article bout the personalities of different horoscopes
For me the aries, we seem like those who wont get involve with our ex-s after the breakup
Even a simple friendship is strictly forbidden

Well, it's not completely true.
One thing i agree is i do have the habit of cutting off contacts with ex,
but i became friend with one of them, right after i really forgive and forget

But you, im not sure if you've been reading my blog,
if you did, please read what im going to say
you added me on facebook a week ago, which i dont understand why
you have a new gf, a new relationship, a new life, so why you bother to know what's happening with me, your ex?

Maybe you were just being friendly, or it's just a random add
If these were your intentions, then im sorry, maybe i think too much
But for me, im not ready to be on friendship-terms with you yet

It's not that the feelings are still here, they were gone long ago
It's because i still have prejudice against you
And i dont want it to drag it until it becomes a drama
Like what happened before, we reconciled , argued, then lead to an ugly breakup

When im ready, it means i will know you as a new person
By not being bias in judging you, unlike now
To others i may be taking this a little too seriously ,
but it's my way of handling aftermaths, to avoid making any further damages to myself

Im happy you've found someone that you like,
cos i remember you are a guy that really needs someone who understands you
You have my blessings from the bottom of my heart

But i guess im not matured enough, to forgive and forget in a short time
4 months passed, im not fully recovered yet,to be frank
To me time is not the problem, it's myself

My way of healing is keeping a distance from the thing that hurt me most
so i hope you will understand and respect what i am doing
im sorry

You were my past, so keep it that way.
By being strangers ,we'll make life a little easier for the both of us
so why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment