CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

thought of the day

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

it's not necessary

Funny. Now i understand why people say woman changes their minds within seconds
An hour ago i was so angry that i was writing here with lots of f's and swearing.
And it was because all because of something minor.
So minor that it's not even capable of killing an ant -.-

Reason for my sudden change ? simple
just a small skype session with my friend
Although it wasn't like the usual crapping, we were talking something formal actually
my anger just flew away, like really disappear in the midst of conversation

then i looked back. My tantrum was silly. Idiotic to be precise
And im thankful that i didn't vent it on anyone else
or i'll regret for the rest of the day

My temper has always been a problem for  me
And im known for being impatient
haix. 
hope i'll have better self-control on this
seriously

peace



不会再让历史重演




No comments:

Post a Comment