CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

thought of the day

Monday, June 7, 2010

failed

my heart skipped a beat when i saw that name
felt a slight ache again
sigh
when can i get out from this?

I wish my head will bang on something 
then i can have some sort of memory loss
forgetting those which i shouldn't remember

4 months. Why is it still affecting me just by the name
fuck. im emo again.
just hours ago i was still joking with girls , giggling , laughing, chuckling 
now im like a punk kid acting as if the end of the world is coming

this is crazy. this is really crazy.
Some passerby do make a mark in your life do it?
mine was like bone carved
it will never fade away


if there's a great escape
could anyone bring me there?



you will never understand me
you have her remember?

No comments:

Post a Comment