CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

thought of the day

Monday, June 14, 2010

yay!

ok im super happy now because i found out there's new contact designs on the website!
And it has the range for my power!!!
YES!
* tp moo please check out the website that i posted on your facebook wall asap. Let's buy the pink lens :DD*

back to life.
I've straighten my hair
which made my butt flat cos i sat on the chair for 6 freaking hours -___-
but then, the outcome is something i expected. so no more complaining teehee

no pictures though. cos i think it takes a few more weeks till my hair really turns out nice
Now it's too flat, yes flat like the way you look when u just finished bathing zZz

okay not as bad as this
but you get the idea lol


having a life that i wanted now
peace 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment