CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

thought of the day

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

it's tiring

today we went through all the hassle to settle our registration for MUET
from buying postal cash * which confuses me.Idk how im gona survive when i need to pay the bills all by myself @@*
to running all around hidden places in kuantan to find the JPN * we were like exploring kuantan all over again -.-*

Anyway hard work does need a little reward
we ended up having our lunch at Mc D after settling everything
* you can read tp moo's blog for all the pictures and events that happened today.
i didn't bring my goldie so i dont have any pictures FML *

Anyway, i just ate rojak mee for the 1st time
And it's gonna be my last

Well the sauce and the noodle were fine
BUT THE DAMN TAU POK IS THE WORST THING I EVER ATE
dont get me wrong, im a big fan of tau pok
im those people who will soak the tau poks in the soup and enjoy the splashing effect in my mouth whenever im having curry mee

but this. this tau pok
it's fried, and i guess it was prepared 100 years ago cos it was darn cold wtf
WORST, i think the vendor used plastic bags in the oil to make it crispier * which totally fail LO! *

-.-
the bloody dissolved-plastic-taste is the worst thing i've ever tasted
i felt like washing my tongue with all kind of soaps and detergents to get rid of that yucky taste

-_____________-
I.HATE.YOU.EVIL.VENDORS

mua picture with totally dont have any connection to my ranting just now
Im just showing you the normal me when im not cursing ill-minded vendors :)


am doing hardcore cursing now ==

No comments:

Post a Comment