CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

thought of the day

Monday, May 31, 2010

conned

Supposed to do my maths t and chemistry exercises, but i end up here LOL
This is bad, i'll get screwed by the teachers tomorrow -.-

Anyway, i've been doing some shopping these 2 days since the mall is having some sales
It's been 2318290231239874 years since i shopped
so might as well reward myself for being such a good student for the past 3 weeks
NOT! :P

ok back to the topic
me and caszxin were randomly looking around at a particular shop,
when she spotted a t-shirt that she liked, AND IT HAS A 70% DISCOUNT!
as girl's instinct reacts, she decided to buy it

Then the salesgirl told us that if we buy 2 pieces, we only have to pay for one
so of course i bought one for myself
THEN
this is the interesting part

The girl at the counter told us it's altogether rmxxx * the original price for one*
Then when we asked bout the discount, she told us it's only for half of the rack * shirts behind the discount tag*
WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?
YOU ASSUME PEOPLE WILL KNOW THAT ONLY PART OF THE ITEMS IS ON SALE 
WHEN YOUR DAMN DISCOUNT TAG IS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RACK?

So it made a dent in my wallet
Dont ask me why i never cancel the purchase 
idk too

i gonna wear it 24/7
wherever im going, toilet, kitchen, tuitions, outing and whatsoever
I WILL BLOODY WEAR THAT SHIRT SO THAT IT WORTH WHAT I PAID FOR!
kiasu much LOL



ignore the im a dinosaur caption -______-
thank you


i will never trust those so-called sales again
RAWR D:  

No comments:

Post a Comment