CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

thought of the day

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

the bowl loves me

Now i know, happiness doesn't last long
after i placed my order on the lens with joy
tragic came

DIARRHEA HIT ME!
i didn't eat anything from that stupid restaurant and i remembered myself not having any expired meals AGAIN* yea i ate an expired bread before. laugh all you want -_- *

The toilet is loving me more and more.
My long-abandoned toilet bowl has became part of my life again!
ok this is getting disgusting zZz

it's like happening on a weekly basis
And im going to be dead if the situation continues
Even mentruation dont happen that often wtf

imagine i have to go through menstrual pain every week!
that's how i felt after running to the wc for couple of times
by the way, i always have guy friends who asked me
'' eh got that pain meh? so kua zhang ''

and i always answer them this
'' well, let say it this way. There a chick wearing a pair of high heels. And you pissed her off.
So she kicks your. erm. balls with the shoe. It's that kind of pain *
yes it hurts THAT much

even cute plasters like this wont help getting rid of the pain D:


guys now you know how suffer we are when we are having pms
so please appreciate your mum/girlfriend/grandmother/aunt or ANY WOMEN in your life!
* this is so random lol*

on a lighter note :
 i think im gona lose some weight for this
YAY!
and dont tell me anything that denies this fact

yes it is a FACT
i know im psychotic
blah :P












No comments:

Post a Comment