CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

thought of the day

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

nerd once again

orientation started monday.
have been lectured on co curriculum and on how to be a good form 6 students perhaps?
wondered why they emphasized on we have to give matured answers on papers
-.-

wearing that ultra thick uniform in a supeeeer hot weather is killing me
i was sweating as if i went for a jog zz
even for a vain pot like me, i couldn't bear with the heat and clipped my fringe instead
which make me looked like a 14-year-old nerd
FML

one day, the crime rate will go down
yet death tolls rise up
why?
BECAUSE THE DAMN WEATHER KILL US ALL




so summarizing everything, i get the idea that i need to work my ass off to get good results
seriously this time no play play
we still can slack around when having spm, but stpm is a HELL NO for lazy bumps


my desk will look something like this soon
zzzZZz


tuitions, revisions, homeworks.
omfg. i sensed them coming already
no more facebook, no more taiwanese variety shows, no more blogging,
but still can catch a movie on wednesday lah :P
* side note : im just being drama queen, sure i'll find time to linger around here hahaha

anyway now my head is wrapped in a nirwana plastic bag
dont worry, im not attempting to rob a bank with a stupid camouflage -___-
am dying my hair now, DIY style
actually i've dyed my hair black before the school started
but idk why my black roots turn gold

*gasp* i turned into an ang moh!
DREAM ON LAH -.-
maybe the black dye faded or what
mum's was like kept on grumbling just now
'' nah dye more la dye more la. black hair also become gold already . si fat han ( which means cari pasal in cantonese ) ''
not a bad thing rite, at least i have natural coloured hair LOL

ok the chemical smell is choking me
need to wash my hair now
welcome back, asian black
sounds cheesy wtf
damn i sounded so serious in my blog
studies killed my humour D:

No comments:

Post a Comment