CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

thought of the day

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Let's go

I got the answer i wanted. Mystery solved
A little idiotic thing to do , but at least i wont used up the whole night thinking bout it again
Swore to myself not to bring up the issue again, either physically or mentally
And i wont ever let it affect me again

Might have some still left on my mind, and some in the heart
but heck, people like me are nostalgic u know?

I have a life to keep up with, so it's a waste of time stopping at this kinda point
i'll go now, leaving everything that shouldn't be brought along behind

You found yours, and i'll find mine soon
Let others to cherish our incomplete journey

sending off every single piece of memory
stay put there, dont ever come to me again :)


signing off
the one with a new destination



No comments:

Post a Comment