CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

thought of the day

Saturday, May 1, 2010

sleepless night on kuantan street

The title was inspired by the movie '' Nightmare on Elm Street ''
ok lah copied is the better word bleah :p
Am waiting for the release of the movie.
Freddy seems cool hahaha

Anyway back to the topic.
I stayed up whole night yesterday.And only managed to get some sleep at 7 am -.-
The story is like this, i read an article bout a japanese woman killed her ex bf and ate his meat.
Worst, she tortured his new gf to death.
True story can!!

I think most of you knew it already, actually me too
But i don't know why which part of my brain broke down and i read it before going to bed zZzz
So the whole night i kept having the eerie feeling. wind's blowing and sounds outside
I was scared to death already =.=

When it comes to supernatural stuff, im a coward
All thanks to my bro's awesome story-telling after i watched the sci-fi series X-files when i was a kid
He always told me there's an alien going to kidnapped me at night -_________-
So now, im having a serious phobia on this
Thank you bro -.-

If you saw something like this on the street,
say hi.
It's me -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment