CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

thought of the day

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sick day

Im not working today. And there's nothing happy about it.
Because im darn sick.
Worst, my boss caught me sleeping yesterday when he passed by..
Luckily another boss of mine told him that im not feeling well
* this is why i like female employers more. They are more humanized :X

Was sleeping on and off for the whole day.
Mosquitoes were biting me like crazy when i was on my bed * guess they missed me for not being at home too =.=
My head was dizzy all the time . Couldn't even walk properly * im not joking. i almost went to the kitchen when i thought i was in the living room
Well msn makes me feel a little better. Chatted with friends for a while.
Starting to forget about me being sick
Then off the laptop, the drowsiness hit me again.
Shit

Normally i would put at least 1 pic for my post.
Dont really like to blog without any pics since the background already a little bland
But i think nobody want to look at my ugly very sick-and-pale face
So. suan le ba LOL


Saw a couple's blog today
Love does change a person
Changes the way they talk, the way they think
It makes me go : awww, that so sweet
just by looking at their posts
All the best to them :D
And of course, hope everything's fine for us too

No comments:

Post a Comment