CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

thought of the day

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

It's not the way i thought it would be

I should be posting some articles about new year eve and the day we sent them off to ns.
But now i really dont have any mood for it. Maybe going to post it later when im free.
I just realised that working is not the way i thought it is.
People are much more complicated than the way they look.
People can do anything just to get what they want. And i mean anything.

I've been working for 2 weeks. But it's like 10 years of schooling.
Why? i felt like i came to a new world. A realistic one.
I've been complained,scolded and even teased by those customers.
Wondered why i never cried, maybe it's because im too tired in the end of the day.
不是没有眼泪.只是嫌累了

Everyone has a story of his
own. Either an ugly one or a great one, everybody deserves a second chance.
The difference between us wont pull us apart,but only will appreciate the imperfection that make us work hard to reach what we aim for.

Just suddenly i have a deep feeling. Im so glad that the people i love and appreciate are real. Either in front of me or behind of me.

Anyway. Working gives me a better view of the world .
And a better way to protect myself

No comments:

Post a Comment