CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

thought of the day

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Just a feeling

Was chatting with a friend just now..
Talked to him about my insecurities
What he said just like a slap on my face.
Slapping me to wake up and focus on the more important stuff
xxx : do you believe in him?
me : yea. I wouldn't be with him for so long if i didn't have any trust on him
xxx : then don't talk about this le. Trust is the most important thing in a relationship

''This sounds so familiar'' i was thinking
Then i woke up, realized this is what he told me before.
It seems like i tend to forget what believe in nowadays.
And i sat there thinking. Im so stupid.
Instead of appreciating the times together, i was upset about silly things.

He really is a special one.Because what he have told me before,came out exactly the same thing from a grown-up's mouth.
I still remembered that i was shocked.
For a 21 year old can start thinking like a 30 year old
I mean i knew he was mature, but i dont know he is that mature.
It's so hard to find this kind of person to be your special one
Especially the one who loves you as much as you love him

And now i strongly believe in this too
'' what is yours is yours. It's fated''
Relationship has it's ups and downs. You cant expect a couple to be in the honeymoon period all the time.
Love has different phases. After u've gained intimacy with each other, it's time to settle down.
Let things go by their own ways. And hopefully it will blossom into something beautiful.

Guess i am a bit too rush. I lost my self by the words of others.
I am glad to have him in my life. He makes my life a little different. A little more special.
And most importantly, a little more perfect :)
As my friends say , he keeps quiet, it doesn't mean he don't care.
It's more than meets the eye

Yea. i finally understand now.
Let our love guide the way, and if it goes as i wish, it will bring us to the chapel where the wedding bells are.
=)


i hope he wont see what i wrote. He would say i sure are missing him badly if he does
But, the truth is, i am ><
i love you dear, with all my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment