CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

thought of the day

Sunday, January 17, 2010

In curls


Just a random working day. Felt like curling my hair since i never curl it after the choir prom night.
Went to teng's house early in the morning..
Pity her she needed 1 freaking hour to finish up my curl LOL
thanks la sui po =x
And ta-daa!!




Hehe i like it a lot =DD..
Planning to buy 1 curling iron for myself and my mum didn't mumble about it haha *yay!
Guess i need to sell more p1 *sigh


Hmm im starting to get used to this job..
I realise now im braver to talk to the peoples
* from aunties, uncles, didi, mei mei, mak cik, pak cik, girls and guys
And don't know why suddenly im crazy about babies.
Like to play with them whenever they pass by.
And there's one uncle even asked me
'' Oh so you are married already?''
WTH IM JUST 18 LEI !!!!!!!!
i know i look mature,but im NOT THAT OLD LAH zz

That's all for now..
Think i will play with more babies tomorrow haha x)


No comments:

Post a Comment