CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

thought of the day

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

please keep your promise

My eyes are swollen today because i cried for 2 hours last night.
I kept thinking, am i going to break with him again.
Thankfully i didn't. I still love him a lot,and i mean really a lot.

Dear i hope you will mark your words and keep your promise.
Maybe being forgetful is just a small matter for you,
a few msg less is a normal thing.
But dear, the longer it gets, the worse the relationship is.
Do you know how suan my heart is when i saw your facebook pics.
I felt like im those online friends that accidently viewed your profile. And got to know : oh so he's been there.
But im not . Im your gf dear.

The reason why i put so much effort in the job is because im trying very hard to ignore you being back the old you again. Im escaping from the heart-breaking feeling deep down. I thought if i spend all my time on work, i will get better. In the end i didn't.
I didn't tell you about this when we argued bout my job few days ago, because i thought u will realise it yourself.
But you didn't.

The thing that tortures me the most, is not that having too much arguments, is having less time to communicate and getting lazy .
You are being like that. Again.
You would never know how sad i am, how dissapointed i was, seeing you doing the things i dislike most.

My heart is in pieces now. You hit me hard on the spot.
Please dont let me have any more excuses to give up on you next time.
You might not get a second chance then

No comments:

Post a Comment