CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

thought of the day

Thursday, December 23, 2010

a day with mum

had a wonderful shopping trip with mum today
bought quite a lot of stuff
and yes girls, i did buy the things that u know * ahem* :x

i really enjoyed today
not because of her buying things for me
but because of us spending some quality time together

since i have a working mum, i dont get to spend time with her often
she prefers to stay home and rest in the weekends
hence there goes the chance

i've been alone in the house since i was a kid
from kindergarten to high school.
and to say the truth, i kinda hope sometimes, when i come home, my mum will welcome me with a big smile on her face, prepare warm tasty meals ,help me with my homework and stuff.
but it never happened , i was all alone, eating cold food, doing everything by myself

i didn't blame her though, cos i know she did it for my family
anyway ,
i had a blast today
eating baskin robbins together just made me realised that i am not mummy's little girl anymore
i've grown up, became older
and so is she


how i wish that i can spend a day with her like this all the time






i love u mom

No comments:

Post a Comment