CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

thought of the day

Saturday, December 11, 2010

ahhhh shibal

i found out a new way to scold people in korean
read it from a malaysian blogger audrey  
which is '' ahhhhhhh shibal ''
and if u're wondering , it means  fuck you ;x

and i played a small prank on mok. well it was meant for ne ne moo LOL
the story goes like this, i was chatting with mok on facebook, and she told me she was in ne ne 's house.
since me and ne ne like to scold each other with vulgar words * it was our way to communicate LOL * , i planned to say ahh shibal to her, so i asked mok to asked nene to chat with me

but she just kept asking me what i wanna say to ne ne and wont let me talk to her  -.-
so i just pulled off the prank on her

i said '' ahhhh shibal ''
she was like
'' = = ? "


HAHHAHAHAHHAHHA i literally fell from my chair cos of laughing
okay maybe you dont think it's funny but trust me, if u're saying the eff word to someone and she looked blanked, that is the best moment ever :D

* for any possible koreans that are reading my post, im not making fun of your mother tongue. it's just that i think it's cool to learn the eff word in another language. so chill kay? ;) *










you are the best thing that ever been mine







1 comment: