CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

thought of the day

Thursday, August 26, 2010

just lost 2 packets of blood

YAY! i just lost my virginity to blood donation
okay that sounds so wrong lol
i meant it's my first time donating blood lar think so much :X

anyway it was fun!
the others were like observing me as the specimen for the day -.-
they were taking pictures with cloth covering my face while i was lying on the bed
and they acted as if im dead wtf 

then while the blood was drawn to the packets, shu teng was recording 
i was just basically talking crap and said those emotional things in cantonese dramas
'' 当我不在了,你们要好好照顾自己知道吗''
“ 要好好的做人,懂吗?”

LOL lame sial
bo bian im trying to distract myself from the fact that my blood is sucked out -___-

anyway after finishing everything, we played with my blood
pia said it smells -_-
and i noticed that my blood is SO bubbly
as in it has many bubbles and gas in it
no wonder i always have bloated stomach , the gas is already IN my blood LOL

looks scary huh?






i lost THIS much blood.
claps please :X






freaking big needle that poked into my vein




the weird thing is, the signs of dizziness didn't occur on me
i was jumping and singing and even dancing 
is this abnormal? -__-

and i was treated with a glass of hot milo and received some souvenirs 
pia, na ni na ni poo poo :P
i didn't finish the milo, in fact i just had 2 sips of it 
hui min finished everything left haha 
she claimed that she was doing it for me
we all knew that she was hungry -.-

anyway, im happy that did a deed 
although it's not going to make this world a better place
im glad that i may save someone's life some day :)





No comments:

Post a Comment