CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

thought of the day

Saturday, August 7, 2010

the funny mum

just came back from spec-hunting at the mall
and i found out that my mum craps a lot until a state where she terrifies people
just read the conversation below

the optician : aunty the total price for the spec is 788
mum : aiya leng zai cant give discount meh
the optician : aunty really cant lar
mum : can lah leng zai if you give me discount i'll treat you yumcha
the terrified optician : aunty if you let me go i treat you back yum cha

WTF HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
Me and mok almost dropped to the floor and laughed
有其母必有其女
no wonder i like to talk cock all the time

anyway my current power for the eye is 800 and 700
I.DONT.WANT.TO.BE.BLIND -_________-



i swear i'll eat 杞子 everyday although it tastes bad
sooo happy bout it
NOT
-.-




used a lot of money today
gonna restrict myself from now on
T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment