CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

thought of the day

Saturday, August 21, 2010

descent 2



the 6th horror movie in my life.
cant really explain the storyline since i was covering my eyes and ears all the time
all i know was there's bunch of flesh-eating monsters feeding on the unexpected humans

and there was blood everywhere
like there's free flow of tomato sauce or something -.-

one thing made this movie experience sucks big time is i was stopped at the counter
fml it's the first time i need to pass through age verification
DO I LOOK LIKE UNDER 18 TO YOU!??!?!

im lucky when people actually know im below 20
not like other times when they asked bout my job or even my husband -__-
and it's damn embarrassing cos there were people lining behind of me
!!!!$@$%^!


rate : i gave up.i saw nothing more than blood and dog-alike monsters






No comments:

Post a Comment