CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

thought of the day

Sunday, July 4, 2010

worn out

attended st john's 2-days-talk
went to school from 7am to 3pm
and i still have tuition classes after that -.-

today i supposed to go for the muet tuition,
but i was too tired and i think i might collapse in the middle of the class
then they have chance to practice cpr on me lol
but i doubt anyone would so to not let myself die in vain
so i skipped HAHA :X

just woke up from my noon nap.
am damn refreshed now
so spent my time uploading and editting pics :)


the only reflective thing that we found =.=



i like the tone of the pic (:



i like this =3



everybody looks pretty :D



the jump short. 
man i laughed so hard 
when i looked through the failed pics
FUNNY XD


and MANY pictures of food as well
cas said half of my camera album are food-filled
bo bian foods are more photogenic than me so i chose to shot them instead .__.





























 哪一种东西没牛奶?
草莓 (没)牛奶
-_-



i hope it's not serious

No comments:

Post a Comment