CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

thought of the day

Saturday, July 31, 2010

idk.

i didn't realise it affected me that much until today
all the emotions just kept pouring out
as well as my tears

damn, this is the 1st time i cried in the class
everyone stared at me as if i came from mars or something
and we did the run-to-the-toilet drama again
i hate myself for being such a drama queen -.-

like what they said,i've taken things a little too serious
yea, i really did
i'll try letting loose some stuff
for the sake of everyone
cos i dont want them to run to the toilet again haha

im weak again
and i suck at holding tears
BADLY
i dont like being the vulnerable one
who will be easily take down by tiny weenie attacks coming ahead


this is the 1st in this year, and it's going to be the last
i adore my girls
a lot
:)










thanks
to everyone of you 
:D 









No comments:

Post a Comment