CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

thought of the day

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

tight schedule

man the coming weekend is packed with exams and test
not to mention annoying tuitions
and it's the only time i can relax
now my freedom is officially snatched away wtfbbq!

bah i want to watch my eclipse so much lar
and i just found out there's a kissing scene between bella and jacob
OMFG?!?
if i miss this i'll turn myself into a frog and eat flies
ok randomness LOL

anyway, im getting fatter and fatter
if all my excess meat are cut off i think they can serve for a whole banquet already -.-
poor treadmill, it's getting dustier
sorry, i wanna play with you, but my body just wont compromise with my mind zZz

and you know what's the one thing bad bout being single?
is that you'll forget your phone's existence for a looooooong time
it's like you wont even remember your ring tone -_-
and i hate the forever-lasting-credits
it just reminded me how pity my love life is
nabeh

i need someone to use up my credits
i need someone to distract my mind
i need someone to hold me when im falling, cheer me when im down

okay im sounding like a desperado
actually not really into relationship lah just that lately keep having the urge to have my own baby

RELAX
it's just a random thought.
am not and wont going to do it for now -.-
but then
imagine, having my baby to imitate sin chan's voice with me
COOL!

haha. im on the retarded mode again
having too much pressure lately
haix




i dont. And wont
use anyone
as a spare









No comments:

Post a Comment