CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

thought of the day

Thursday, November 25, 2010

my luck sucks

waking up with having some guy broke into my house wasn't really the typical morning that i hoped for
luckily he couldn't pass through my grill door and get into the living room
but heck he stole my water pipe and damaged my backdoor thinking to get some money by scrapping the metals

i was totally freaked out
i was like stunned for the whole day
and im worried for my safety cos i am always alone in the house since parents are working during the day
fml if the asshole ever broke into my house again i'll get my parang and fight till my last breathe
but if he had a gun, im dead -.-

fml fml fml why these things kept happening lately
idk what did i done to deserve this


WTF

No comments:

Post a Comment