CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

thought of the day

Sunday, November 14, 2010

im still alive

have been getting nags from my gang for the dead blog
as you can see from my previous post,
i am still alive !! :D

life's have been great lately
finished my final and muet exam this week
and i got my grades already
4 words say it all
惨不忍睹
LOL

and for the muet, the listening part made me feel like im deaf zzz
haix. forget bout that
now im counting down the days till the KL trip!
omg 3 days non-stop shopping
imma save as many as i can before the trip or else i wont have enough fund to satisfy my shopping needs :X

that's all for now, gonna blog more often these days since im going to goyang kaki for the next 2 months
bye :D



致命的互相吸引
是注定的

2 comments:

  1. enjoy your holiday ~ dun just goyang kaki lah ! XD
    take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks :) aku sedang goyang sekarang xD

    ReplyDelete