CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

thought of the day

Monday, February 8, 2010

work and play in the same time


Lots to say for last week!!!
First of all, i pierced my ear again
Went to mgm for that with teng and one of my colleague
Actually i already have that piercing before..
But i got tired of changing the ear ring everyday so i took it off and let the hole closed
stupid me =.=
So overall, i have 4 piercings now :)
The girl said i shouldn't eat things like eggs ,peanuts and seafood
Walao eh it's near cny le
But of course, i broke the rules xD

Next. there's a digi fair at east coast mall where i was working
Got two packets of free popcorn for two days * the popcorn was very white, meaning it dont have enough caramel on it. Tasted like a piece paper ==

My silly friend with his huge wig



And i made a keychain for free.. Got my picture on it
wonder where im going to hang this on. Too pai seh to show my pictured key chain to the public LOL =x

The balloons are like kids-magnet.
The kids were running towards the counter for them
as if they were drooling for ice creams LOL
In the end, we shoo them away with sweets
That always works xD

Hint for myself : never walk around the mall with balloons, may get hit down by a bunch of kids


No comments:

Post a Comment