CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

thought of the day

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

a little new. a little different

Had been going out late for these few days..
Keeping myself busy..
I was tired and not getting enough sleep.
Well
It's better than having sleepless nights

Being strong is the thing i am trying to do now.
I looked fine, but it doesn't mean it's the same on the inside
Starting a new life, learning a way to live without having him around
I cant fake it, i still are missing him
But then again, the pain is getting less and less

I would rather confess it here, than telling the truth to him
When i knew you didn't love me that much, i wouldn't want to hold on anymore
Because it's suffering, for you and for me
Maybe now will be a little sudden for you
But trust me, you'll be better without me

Hope everything turns out well in your life. Hope mine will be like that too
All the best to you ben

Anybody could've told you right from the start
It's bound to fall apart
So rather than hold on to a broken dream
Or just hold on to love
And I could find a way to make it
Don't hold on too tight
I'll make it without you tonight


No comments:

Post a Comment